Position: Associate Product Manager
Role & responsibilities:
- Assisting the product manager in day-to-day tasks of product development and planning.
- Guide the team to meet the deadlines and follow the timeline.
- Write user stories and identify the definition of done of each tasks/features.
- Construct prototype/pretotype to test a feature.
- Conduct user testings.
- Able to make a feature come to life, based on a detailed description on what the feature should be.
- Lead and facilitate meetings.
You Are A Fit If You:
- Have a highly curious mind
- Meticulous about planning
- Have management experience
- Are able to organize data to create meaningful insight
- Are able to empathize with users
Nice to have:
- Data analysis knowledge and experience
- Experience in sprint planning in an Ed tech environment
- Basic knowledge about UI/UX
- Loves to play games