Position : Lead/Senior Quality Assurance
Location : Bandung, Indonesia
Salary : Negotiable
- At least 1 year of working experience as Software/Game/Website Quality Assurance.
- Good understanding of the software life cycle process.
- Good understanding of multiple forms of software testing: regression, functional, unit, black-box, white-box, UAT, usability, stress testing, performance testing, etc.
- Able to manage a small team as well as participate in the testing with a full portion.
- App troubleshooting.
- Proven creative, technical, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate in multicultural teams.
- Integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Required language: English.
- Good understanding of the database server.
- Experience using Selenium Automation Tools.
- Programming experience.
- Understanding the API testing method and Tools (Postman).
- Testing mobile apps and websites.
- Manage the QA team to achieve the test target.
- Communicate with other stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Create test strategy and documentation.
- Record bugs in the bugs tracking system.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org