Position : Software Engineer
Location : Bandung, Indonesia
Salary : Competitive Package
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team of warriors who build fun and educational games. Must be creative and possess analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- game development for low-end devices
- quality testing games in a systematic and thorough way to find problems or bugs and recording precisely where the problem was discovered;
- solving complex technical problems that occur within the game’s production;
- understanding complex written information, ideas and instructions;
- working closely with team members to meet the needs of a project;
- planning resources and managing both the team and the process;
- performing effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines to ensure the game is completed on time.
- a minimum 2-3 years of experience in developing games for mobile phones would be desirable;
- experience with Game Maker Studio is preferred, although not necessary
- proven ability to design of user interfaces including functional requirements, user workflows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes including data visualizations;
- practical experience with responsive game design and development techniques;
- proven ability to articulate and present creative ideas;
- proven ability to write and edit code to optimize game app to the desired result;
- proven ability to produce content based on design thinking and end-user perspectives and to transform creative direction and feedback into well-articulated results;
- proven ability to demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills;
- proven ability to solve design and technical challenges quickly;
- excellent written and oral communication skills.
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org