We are offering a Digital Scholarship program to nonprofit and community organizations on the ground who are passionate about using our apps to educate youth and committed to the project.
What type of organizations qualify?
Your organization is qualified for our Digital Scholarship program if you:
- do not engage in party political or legislative activity;
- are not a governmental office or department;
- are not an organization that attempts to influence public opinion;
- do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression;
- are a low-cost school, or an orphanage.
We aren't a registered nonprofit/ organization just yet. Can we still apply?
Yes, as long as your organization targets the same demographics as we do.
How do we apply?
2. Verification process:
- Organization entity
- Total of learners who will be monitored through Learnalytics
3. Acceptance notification. (LA credentials); Add learners to be monitored.
4. An organization reaching learning and engagement goals during the 30-day Learnalytics trial will receive our Digital Scholarship to support their education project.
What does Solve Education! assess during the 30-day Learnalytics trial?
- Learning improvement (measured as increase percentage in the “Learning Performance”) for the whole group;
- Percentage of the total learners who actively play DOC weekly.
Do you have any geographic restrictions?
We have no geographic restrictions.
Is there an application deadline?
There is no set application deadline.