Solve Education! is a non-profit organization committed to helping children and youth around the globe receive quality, effective education. Whether these children and youth don’t go to school or the traditional education they receive is ineffective, we are here to help. We are currently looking for promising interns to join our Program Implementation and Innovation team to help us scale our impact to as many beneficiaries as possible.
- To keep records of users’ interactions, process users’ accounts, and file documents.
- To provide assistance to support users.
- To build sustainable relationships and trust with users’ accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Acknowledging and resolving users’ complaints.
- Is pursuing a major in Marketing, Marketing Communication, Advertising, Communication, or Business management.
- Is competent in verbal and written English communication.
- Has the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Has analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to collaboration and making a positive impact with a highly motivated team not just in Indonesia but also in our International network, including Singapore, Malaysia, India, the US, and Africa.
- Certificate of Completion
- Flexible working hour
- Remote internship
Students are welcome to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit on form.