We are seeking talents to join our team as we aim to establish a successful ambassador program, which will enable students to learn the skills they need to lead a meaningful life through our telegram English and Employability chatbot, Ed the Learning Bot.
Success in the role means you established a strong presence yet a scalable model for Solve Education! Ambassadors Program on Nigerian campuses. Check out Ed The Learning Bot at https://ed.solveeducation.org/
- Plan and Execute a nationwide Campus Ambassadors Program
- Project management activities with the above stakeholders
- Execute and deliver ideas to improve community engagement
- Facilitate virtual and physical events and engagements within Nigerian campuses
- Manage communications with different stakeholders, including but not limited to organisations, and students
- You have planned and executed a Campus Ambassadors Program, or related projects before
- You have managed different profiles of stakeholders or have worked in growth and marketing roles
- You have project management experience and understand the importance of execution and experimentation
- You are able to organise data and produce reports
- Working remotely with an international team
- Healthcare and insurance
- Internet package incentive
- Salary: Subject to Negotiation
Send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit on form.