Position : Fundraiser
Type of work: Hybrid
Base salary : Negotiable with commission
We are seeking a motivated fundraiser to lead our organization’s efforts to raise funds. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and executing effective fundraising programs, attracting sponsors and volunteers, and promoting our cause. As a fundraiser, you will also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with donors, sponsors, and other stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as strong leadership qualities. You should be able to work well under pressure and possess exceptional organizational and presentation skills. Additionally, you should be able to motivate others and work collaboratively to achieve fundraising goals.
If you have a passion for making a difference and are looking for an opportunity to use your skills to support a worthy cause, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to be part of our fundraising team.
- Exposure to collaboration and making a positive impact with a highly motivated team not just in Indonesia but also in our International network, including Singapore, Malaysia, India, the US, and Africa.
- Accommodation in Bandung (if needed)
- Meal allowance
- Internet allowance
- Internet package allowance
- Leadership incentive
- Researching potential sponsors.
- Writing funding proposals and sending these to potential sponsors including grant makers.
- Creating marketing and promotional activities.
- Developing fundraising events.
- Maintaining records of sponsors.
- Organizing campaigns that will lead to donations.
- Training volunteers.
- High school diploma.
- Experience in a fundraising position.
- Creativity and persuasion skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Please send your CV and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.