Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hybrid
Position: Product Manager
Type of work: Hybrid
Salary: Rp.7.000.000,- or negotiable
Solve Education! is a non-profit organization committed to helping children and youth around the globe receive quality, effective education. We are currently looking for a person who has this “We need to ship this feature, make it happen!” attitude.
- Working remotely with an international team
- Accommodation in Bandung (if needed)
- Meal allowance
- Internet package incentive
- Able to operate G Suites
- Good oral and written communication skills in English, bilingual preferred
- Understand the Agile framework
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate the ability to be creative and innovative
- Able to guide the team to meet deadlines and follow the timeline
- Understand the software development lifecycle
- Able to produce a product requirement document
- Able to write user stories and identify the definition of done
- Able to construct prototype/prototypes and conduct user testings
- Able to make a feature come to life, based on a detailed description of what the feature should be.
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis and design of experiments
Please send your CV and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.