Position: Quality Assurance Tester
Type of work: Hybrid
Salary: Rp5.000.000,- or negotiable
We are looking to hire a quality assurance tester to make sure of our app and website’s qualities. Are you a gamer? Do you like finding loopholes in games and exploiting them? Have you ever found yourself stuck in a game and had to find a way to get out of the error? Then this job is a fit for you! You will be responsible for ensuring the product is in pristine condition, creating test cases, ensuring the requirements are fully implemented, proposing improvement points, and analyzing whether the features and the products can solve the user’s needs. Bonus points if you can write codes to make the automation!
- Working remotely with an international team
- Accommodation in Bandung (if needed)
- Meal allowance
- Internet package incentive
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Loves to play and find loopholes in a game/app.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Proven ability to employ analytical thinking to solve problems and generate solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- Proven ability to collaborate in a multicultural team.
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability and willingness to keep learning.
- Ability to use software tools such as Gitlab, Word Processor, Spreadsheet, and Web Browser.
- Knowledge of modern education systems and development fields is desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Required language: English)
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, or a similar major.
- Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test strategies, plans, and cases.
- Understand the difference between white box, grey box, and black-box testing.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Proven work experience in the game industry.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Understanding of basic user experiences design patterns – such as button placement, screen space use, hot zones, critical paths, and color pallet.
- Experience writing automated UI testing scenarios using Selenium or equivalent frameworks.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the products.
- Collaborate with other QA Testers and developers to develop strategies and an effective test plan.
- Run test cases and analyze the results.
- Report bugs and errors to the development team in detail.
- Propose improvement points that will ease the user experience.
- Help solve problems faced by users and propose ideas to bypass errors.
- Work with cross-division teams to ensure quality throughout the software development cycle.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet users’ needs.
Send your CV to email@example.com