Location: Bandung, Indonesia or Remotely
- Exposure to collaboration and making a positive impact with a highly motivated team not just in Indonesia but also in our International network including Singapore, Malaysia, India, the US, and Africa.
- Accommodation in Bandung (if needed)
- Meal allowance
- Internet package incentive
Yayasan Teknologi Untuk Indonesia (Solve Education!) is looking for an experienced marketing and communications specialist to help the organization drive the strategy, planning, development, and execution of Solve Education!’s marketing and communications initiatives. The main objectives of the initiatives are 1) to promote our work in the public and achieve the fundraising objectives of the organization and 2) to ensure the successful communication of Solve Education!’s key messages across various channels to its intended audiences. The scope of work will include, in particular, content creation, media outreach, digital marketing, event planning, and other marketing communication initiatives.
- Provide strong vision, leadership, and management for the marketing and communications efforts of the organization.
- Create the annual marketing communications Objective Key Results (OKR) with clear measurements and verifiable indicators that serve the vision and mission of Solve Education!
- Liaise and coordinate all plans and activities with the other departments within the organization to align operations.
- Formulate key messages designed for target audiences that serve Solve Education!’s strategic objectives, and ensure messages are effectively communicated to the intended audiences via the mainstream media and through all available communications channels
- Build and maintain a key network of journalists, editors, KOLs, and influencers that can support the organization’s communications strategy whether organically or through mutual and respectful partnership.
- Establish a foundation of issue and crisis management SOP for the organization
- Conduct research and build a network of reliable external partners and marketing professionals to stay ahead of competitors’ marketing communications efforts and to contribute to new institutional development initiatives.
- Take responsibility for the frugal and effective management of the department’s budget.
- Uphold a kind, respectful, and collegiate work culture and environment within Solve Education! and ensure compliance to Solve Education! internal policies and professional conduct.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in the marketing and/or communications field.
- Proven high-level proficiency in Indonesian and English including written, verbal and visual communications skills.
- Well-spoken with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of steering marketing and PR campaigns to success, including issue and crisis management, as well as an understanding of industry measurements and frameworks.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to guide, manage and lead direct reports
- An understanding of relevant education and development issues in Indonesia and beyond would be an asset
- Significant experience managing people and cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of marketing and communications industry measurements and frameworks.
- Strong creativity in solving marketing and communications problems.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further through email.