Position: Mid/Senior Game Engineer.
Location: Bandung/Remote, Indonesia.
Salary: IDR 10,000,000 – IDR 15,000,000/Negotiable.
- At least has a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar major
- 3 – 5 years of working experiences in Software Engineering
- Strong understanding of computer algorithm
- Strong understanding of the OOP concept
- Strong understanding of Database concepts
- Proven creative, technical, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to collaborate in a multicultural team
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Required language: English)
- Has sufficient working experiences in the game industry
- Has sufficient working experiences using Game Maker Studio
- Has good knowledge about the native libraries for Android/iOS/Windows
- Has sufficient working experiences developing automated systems
- Develop new features for the game apps
- Game app maintenance and bug fixing
- Develop automated systems for various test-case for game apps
- Write technical documentation about the implemented features
- Communicate with other stakeholders to achieve goals
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org