Position : Middle-Level Test Engineer
Location : Bandung/Remote, Indonesia
Salary : Up to IDR 10.000.000 / month (Starting Salary)
We are looking to hire a skilled test engineer to design and implement quality-check procedures for our products. As a test engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing the product features, designing test parameters, creating customized quality checks, and writing up final test procedures for the quality technicians.
- 3-5 years of working experience in Test Engineering.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- High level of computer competency, connecting computers to peripheral hardware to collect and analyze data.
- Experience in the application of statistical analysis of data for manufacturing control and product performance reliability.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Knowledge of diagramming software such as Microsoft Visio or any other relevant tools.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- Experience writing automated UI testing scenarios using Selenium or equivalent frameworks
- Able to simulate a stress testing environment.
- Comfortable with Unix commands, experience writing shell scripts
- Proven ability to collaborate in a multicultural team
- Knowledge of modern education systems and development field is desirable
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Required language: English)
- At least has a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, or a similar major.
- Has sufficient working experience in the game industry
- Has sufficient working experience with performance and/or security testing
- Automation programming skills in Java/Python.
- Knowledge of penetration testing and fuzz testing
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows administration
- Knowledge of databases (RDBMS)
- Knowledge of using vulnerability scanning/test tools such as Nessus
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipeline tools & processes
- Analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with other QA Engineers to develop strategies and an effective test plan
- Run test cases (manual or automatic) and analyze results
- Evaluate product codes according to specifications.
- Report bugs and errors to the development team
- Help solve problems
- Work with cross-division teams to ensure quality throughout the software development cycle
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of problem programs
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Development team to ensure automated test coverage is complete and up to date over multiple related projects
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
Send your CV to email@example.com