Solve Education! is a non-profit organisation committed to helping children and youth around the globe receive quality, effective education. Whether these children and youth don’t go to school or the traditional education they receive is ineffective, we are here to help. We are currently looking for promising interns to join our Large-scale Rollout (LSR) team to help us scale our impact to as many beneficiaries as possible.
Work Location: Remote/ Indonesia
Benefit: an internship completion certificate after the successful completion of the internship programme.
Job Title: Partnership Management Intern
- To understand the suitable partners that are a good fit for Solve Education! to scale our e-learning solutions.
- To manage communications with different stakeholders, including but not limited to organisations, business owners, schools, teachers, and target learners.
- To participate in executing and delivering B2C or B2B2C ideas to improve learner and teacher engagement.
- Is pursuing a major in Marketing, Marketing Communication, Advertising, Communication, or Business management.
- Enjoy working with people; friendly and warm.
- Highly competent in verbal and written communication (English)
- Has creative, critical thinking, and systematic problem-solving capabilities
Students are welcome to send their resumes to email@example.com.