Location: Bandung/Remote, Indonesia
We are looking to hire a manual quality assurance to make sure of our app and website’s qualities. Are you a gamer? Do you like finding loopholes in games and exploiting them? Have you ever found yourself stuck in a game and had to find a way to get out of the error? Then this job is a fit for you! You will be responsible to make sure the product is in pristine condition, creating test cases, making sure the requirements are fully implemented, proposing improvement points, and analyzing whether the features and the products can solve the user’s needs.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to employ analytical thinking to solve problems and generate solutions.
- Loves to play and find loopholes in a game.
- Understand the difference between white box, grey box, and black-box testing.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- Proven ability to collaborate in a multicultural team.
- Knowledge of modern education systems and development fields is desirable.
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability and willingness to keep learning.
- Ability to use software tools such as Gitlab, Word Processor, Spreadsheet, and Web Browser.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Required language: English)
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, or a similar major.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Proven work experience in the game industry.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Understanding of basic user experiences design patterns – such as button placement, screen space use, hot zones, critical paths, and color pallet.
- Experience writing automated UI testing scenarios using Selenium or equivalent frameworks.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Collaborate with other QA Testers to develop strategies and an effective test plan.
- Run test cases and analyze the results.
- Report bugs and errors to the development team in detail.
- Propose improvement points that will ease the user experience.
- Help solve problems faced by users and propose ideas to bypass errors.
- Work with cross-division teams to ensure quality throughout the software development cycle.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet users’ needs.