Position: Senior Game Engineer
Location: Bandung/Remote, Indonesia.
Salary: IDR 20,000,000 – IDR 25,000,000/Negotiable.
- At least has a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar major.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Software Engineering.
- Strong algorithm.
- Strong understanding of the OOP concept.
- Strong understanding of the Database Concept.
- Strong codes performances optimization oriented.
- Has good knowledge about the native libraries for Android/iOS/Windows.
- Has experience developing automated systems.
- Proven creative, technical, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate in multicultural teams.
- Integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Required language: English.
- Has working experience in Game Industries.
- Has working experience using Game Maker Studio.
- Has working experience in Software development management.
- Has knowledge of backend services.
- Develop new features for the game apps.
- Game apps maintenance and bug fixing.
- Develop automated systems for various test-case for game apps.
- Guide and train a newbie Game Engineer.
- Provide technical support for other departments.
- Write a technical documentation about the implemented features.
- Communicate with other stakeholders to achieve goals.
Send your CV to email@example.com