- responsible for developing and maintaining web application in SolveEducation
- responsible for defect resolution for ongoing issues and software releases
- collaborate with the whole team on SolveEducation
- Work together with the QA team to solve any bugs or issues related to web application
- Keeps current with new web technologies, coding standards, and best practices
- Has a good understanding of UI/UX principles
- Participates in creating interactive prototypes
- Tracks and resolves issues and bugs with a variety of software programs.
- Integrates third-party software into our web applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of working experience as a frontend developer. Fresh graduated are welcome
- Experience with React/Redux framework in a Single Page Application or progressive web app is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high-production, team environment.
- Experience with user interfaces, image optimization, scripting, web accessibility standards, design & development standards, and cross-platform browser issues.
- Experience with version control software. Git or Bitbucket.
- Familiar with project tracking software, JIRA a plus.