Salary: Subject to Negotiation
Solve Education! is a philanthropic organization committed to enabling people to empower themselves through education. We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist in Malaysia responsible for utilizing different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future employment needs. This will be your perfect opportunity if you are driven to educate the world.
- Working remotely with the international team
- Internet package incentive
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create and publish job openings in various portals
- Work with a community of youth, including but not limited to graduating batch and university alumni, for the purpose of recruitment.
- Proactively source, screen, and evaluate potential talents using a variety of tools and resources
- Screening applications and supporting the talent acquisition process
- Promoting talent to clients through various marketing strategies.
- Recruit talents and achieve the placement target
- Draft and send recruiting emails to the potential talents.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Evaluating potential talent.
- Provide guidance and support to help talent improve their skills, develop their value, and enhance their marketability
- Create development plans tailored to the specific needs of each client
You are a fit if you:
- Are proficient in Bahasa Melayu and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed, etc
- Ability to adapt and be agile in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple talents simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Are able to organise data and produce reports
- Understanding of the recruitment processes and policies
Send your application to email@example.com