Position : Software Developer
Location : Bandung, Indonesia or Remotely
Salary : Negotiable
- Responsible for developing and maintaining web applications in SolveEducation.
- Experience performing root cause analysis to solve any bugs or issues related to web applications and identify opportunities for improvement on front-end and back-end sites.
- Able to employ analytical thinking to investigate issues and develop solutions.
- Keeps current with new web technologies, coding standards, and best practices.
- Has a good understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Participates in creating interactive prototypes.
- Integrates third-party software into our web applications.
- Create documentation of projects.
- Make sure any changes and code contain unit testing or any testing related to the project.
- At least 1 year of working experience as a frontend developer.
- Experience with React/Redux framework and Testing Library (JEST, React Testing Library).
- Ability in PHP and Python is a plus.
- Experience in frameworks like Django from Python and Laravel from PHP is a big plus.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high-production, team environment.
- Experience with user interfaces, image optimization, scripting, web accessibility standards, design & development standards, and cross-platform browser issues.
- Experience with version control software. Git or Bitbucket.
- Familiar with project tracking software like gitlab.
- Proven ability to collaborate in a multicultural team.
- Knowledge of modern education systems and development fields is desirable.
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Required language: English).
Please email email@example.com to apply for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further through email.