Position : Social Media Specialist
Type of work: Hybrid
Salary : Negotiable
Solve Education! is a non-profit organisation committed to helping children and youth around the globe receive quality, effective education. We are looking for a Social Media Specialist responsible for strategize and execute on growing Solve Education’s audience and engagement on social media platforms including but not limited to (that’s where you come in!) LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram. This would be your perfect opportunity if you are driven to educate the world.
- Exposure to collaboration and making a positive impact with a highly motivated team not just in Indonesia but also in our International network, including Singapore, Malaysia, India, the US, and Africa.
- Accommodation in Bandung (if needed)
- Meal allowance
- Internet allowance
- Internet package allowance
- Leadership incentive
- Lead the development, planning and execution of social media campaigns and initiatives that align to organizational goals
- Increase Skillable’s visibility and presence across relevant social media and community platforms
- Writes original and engaging social media content for communications team, sharing blogs, press releases and other announcements or initiatives.
- Answers – or relays – questions and comments received via social media inboxes.
- Maintains internal social media reporting information, and creates monthly, quarterly and annual reports of performance, trends to note and changes to implement.
- Create engaging and visually appealing social media content, including text, images, videos, and other multimedia formats.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proficiency with canva or figma. Our designers are available as resources, but we also need you to also be able to create content from templates for efficiency.
- Passionate about story-telling
- Poses flexibility to perform in an agile work environment
- Experience with social media management and reporting (Hootsuite preferred)
- Proficiency in analyzing social media data, such as engagement metrics, follower growth, and audience insights, to inform strategy and optimize performance.
Please send your CV and other relevant documents to email@example.com.