Job Category: Program Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hybrid
Position : Graphic Designer
Type of work: Hybrid
Base salary : Rp5.000.000,- or negotiable
Solve Education! is a non-profit organisation committed to helping children and youth around the globe receive quality, effective education. We are looking for a Artist Designer responsible for creating design applications, presentations, digital/print media and more for the various projects we have. This would be your perfect opportunity if you are driven to educate the world.
- Exposure to collaboration and making a positive impact with a highly motivated team not just in Indonesia but also in our International network, including Singapore, Malaysia, India, the US, and Africa.
- Accommodation in Bandung (if needed)
- Meal allowance
- Internet allowance
- Internet package allowance
- Leadership incentive
- Provide visual design and creative thinking across a variety of projects
- Research and prepare documents to communicate ideas to stakeholders, including design proposals and presentations.
- Source references and identify trends from the worlds of design, art, film and music.
- Ensure that all work meets a high level of creativity, innovation and brand association.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts
- Demonstrated visual design software proficiency (Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint, Figma, Miro, Illustrator etc.).
- Strong design background; understanding of typography, graphics, layout, form, color and spatialization; well versed in design process and production methods.
- Able to communicate the thinking behind your process.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.
Please send your CV and other relevant documents to email@example.com.