Solve Education! is a non-profit organization committed to helping children and youth around the globe receive quality, effective education.
We are looking for an energetic people person who can help us make our learning platforms more fun and engaging. In this role, you will have plenty of opportunities to interact with our users and beneficiaries and create data-driven decisions based on sound research to satisfy our users’ needs. Collaborating closely with the Product and LSR (Large Scale Roll-out) team and observing our real users directly to figure out great learning experiences for our students.
- Exposure to collaboration and making positive impact with a highly motivated team not just in Indonesia but also in our international network, including Singapore, Malaysia, India, the US, and Africa.
- Working on-site or hybrid
- Meal and internet allowance
- Experience using Adobe XD/Figma/Balsamiq/other prototyping tools
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and innovative
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS, understanding their potential and limitations
- Able to construct mockups and wireframes for development
- Able to construct prototype/pretotype and conduct user testing
- Able to conduct competitor analysis of other websites/apps
- Understanding and proven use of user-centred design processes and methods
- Possess a relentless need for investigation and problem-solve for our users
- Great understanding of quantitative and analytics research methods and ability to design, execute, and analyze research independently from start to finish
- Able to make design decisions based on requirements and feedback
- Good oral and written communication skills in English, bilingual preferred
- Collaborate effectively in a team
Please send your portfolio together with your CV and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.